Prof. Dr. Florian Matthes
Figure 1: Connected Mobility Ecosystem
The mobility ecosystem is currently changing in a rapid pace. New mobility players enter the mobility environment, such as Google and Apple, developing autonomous cars. Additionally, mobility users are demanding mobility as a service, which give rise to new business opportunities for established, but also new mobility players. Through the digitalization of mobility, which enables the mobility as a service as one aspect, the influence of technology companies is growing. These companies collaborate with automotive manufacturer and automotive supplier, receive funding of these or even are purchased.
This subproject addresses the documentation, modelling and visualization of the connected mobility ecosystem.
In a first prototype, the ecosystem of the TUM Living Lab Connected Mobility project is used. The relevant entities with their key attributes and relations are documented and visualized.
Figure 2: Connected Mobility Ecosystem Explorer
The aim of this subproject is a connected mobility ecosystem explorer, providing different views and thereby information of the connected mobility ecosystem. Two relevant use cases will be addressed: first, a public accessible ecosystem explorer to foster communication and collaboration between actors, and second, the firm-internal competitor analysis.
In case you are interested in learning more about the ecosystem explorer, be represented in the ecosystem or try the ecosystem explorer in your company, please contact Anne Faber.
1. Faber, Anne; Hernandez-Mendez, Adrian; Rehm, Sven-Volker; Matthes, Florian. “An Agile Framework for Modeling Smart City Business Ecosystems” in Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems – Volume 2: ICEIS, Funchal, Madeira, Portugal, 2018
2. Faber, Anne; Huth, Dominik; Matthes, Florian. “State-of-the-practice in analyzing enterprises’ business ecosystems” in Multikonferenz Wirtschaftsinformatik (MKWI) 2018, Band 2
3. Braun, Daniel; Hernandez Mendez, Adrian; Faber, Anne; Langen, Manfred; Matthes, Florian. “Customer-Centred Intermodal Combination of Mobility Services with Conversational Interfaces” in Multikonferenz Wirtschaftsinformatik (MKWI) 2018, Band 4
4. Rehm, Sven-Volker; Faber, Anne; Goel, Lakshmi. “Visualizing Platform Hubs of Smart City Mobility Business Ecosystems” in Thirty Eighth International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS), Seoul, South Korea, 2017
5. Faber, Anne. “Towards a Visual Language Approach for Modeling Business Ecosystems.” in Proceedings of the Doctoral Consortium and Industry Track Papers presented at the 10th IFIP WG 8.1 Working Conference on the Practice of Enterprise Modelling (PoEM), Leuven, Belgium, 2017
6. Hernandez-Mendez, Adrian; Faber, Anne; Matthes, Florian. “Towards a Data Science Environment for Modeling Business Ecosystems: The Connected Mobility Case.” in Proceedings of the 21 Databases and Information Systems (ADBIS) – 1st International Workshop on Data Science: Methodologies and Use-Cases (DaS) 2017
7. Huth, Dominik; Faber, Anne; Matthes, Florian. “Personal Mobility Data: Threats and Opportunities.” in MobilTUM Conference 2017, Munich
8. Faber, Anne; Hernandez-Mendez, Adrian; Matthes, Florian. “Towards an Understanding of the Connected Mobility Ecosystem from a German Perspective.” in Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems (ICEIS) – 1st International Workshop on Advanced Enterprise Modelling (AEM) 2017
Bachelor thesis “Implementierung und Analyse von Gamification Ansätzen zur Benutzerintegration in eine Mobilitätsapplikation mittels Crowdsourcing” in collaboration with iteratec GmbH